LAUNCH YOUR CAREER: FORWARD787 STYLE
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Forward787 Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge across business areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. As a result, you'll get to apply that knowledge and those skills to drive significant business results for Forward787 businesses in Puerto Rico and create real change for the Island by setting a high bar for operational excellence.
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
As a Content Promotion Associate, you’ll develop content marketing content and promotion strategy for one or more of our owned and operated digital brands. You’ll be able to do this through highly effective communication skills, participating in brainstorming sessions, assisting in organizing and executing communication and campaign plans with media publishers around the web. You’re driven by results and performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Coordinate with team to prioritize areas of opportunity
• Program content campaigns and monitor performance
• Participate in brainstorms to conceptualize unique promotion content that drive relevant connections between our proprietary brands and the outside web community
• Learn to compile performance data and report to the various businesses we support
• Participate in peer review and other collaborative group work daily to help build the overall caliber of our content strategy team.
• Possibility of mentorship and direct report opportunities
• Exemplify good time management ability
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
• Graduating in Spring 2020
• A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's economy**
• A proven track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational and project management skills
• Experience with writing and pitching compelling marketing content
• Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
• Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
• BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen attention to details
• Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
• Even better: SEO best practices knowledge
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
ABOUT RED VENTURES:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.