What You Will Do:
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
- Play a key role in the development of our SaaS-based projects, like live chat platforms, web analytics suites, live streaming dashboards, and more.
- Build and maintain the RESTful services and the UI components of the application.
What We're Looking For:
- Proficient in Node.js and a UI framework such as React or Vue
- Capable with HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Ability to build a website from scratch
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- A passion for learning new languages (Go,C#, AWS and more!)
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.