What You Will Do:
By the time you've reached the end of this paragraph, Red Ventures will have made countless API transactions, all thanks to the expertise of our Engineers. Instead of logging hours chained to a desk, our engineers have an active role in our business. As a Software Engineer on our team, you will build and maintain the RESTful services and FullStack applications and will play a key role in the development of our SaaS-based projects, such as live chat platforms, web analytics suites, live streaming dashboards, and more.
How We Work:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of recent server side experience in technologies such as C#, Golang, PHP, or Node
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Angular and Polymer
- Cloudy with a guarantee of AWS and Docker Containers
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Building modular and scalable code
- A sense of humor and thirst for knowledge
What You Will Get:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
Who We Are:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.