LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
WHAT'S THE ROLE:
Transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties into powerful insights that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
We’re tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing teams working with a large amount of complex data. In this role, you’ll identify new growth opportunities, build powerful visualizations, unearth actionable insights, and help scale one of the world’s most powerful platforms for growing digital businesses.
Based on your skill set, we’ll match you with one of two roles:
Digital Analytics Associate:
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event, and sales data to drive decisions about customer experience & marketing investment
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that improve business performance
- Conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
Data Science Associate:
- Use advanced machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization techniques to build real-world solutions for online and offline decision-making
- Autonomously own data science projects from start to finish with limited guidance
- Collect and mine data from disparate data sources, digging deeper to understand the process behind the data
- Communicate effectively with business and data science leaders on project status, timeline and technical results
- Translate business opportunities into data science problems, clearly defining project scope + performance metrics to measure success
- Graduating Winter 2019 or Summer 2020 with a relevant PhD or Masters equivalent
- Experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing role
- Advanced proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational databases
- Experience using online and offline customer data to drive targeting & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
Sound like you? Apply now!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
ABOUT RED VENTURES:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of digital companies that brings consumers and brands together through powerful, customized online experiences. We use online marketplaces, strategic partnerships and passionate people to unleash transformative digital growth and solve complex problems across a variety of industries.