Red Ventures is seeking a Collaboration Engineering Team Lead to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead our Collaboration Engineering team that is responsible for recommending, implementing, and maintaining our global collaboration applications.
- Lead a team of Collaboration Engineers that will own, maintain, support, secure and improve the collection of tools and applications geared to improve employee productivity globally
- Develops and owns the technical design and operational procedures documentation
- Collaborates with different teams to develop a rigorous service portfolio
- Provider tier 3 support for complex application issues
- Maintain collaboration applications (including Office 365, GSuite, and Slack)
- 5+ years experience with multiple emails systems including Exchange 2016, Exchange Online or GSuite
- 3+ years experience with Office365 and AzureAD
- Experience with chat platforms including Skype for Business, Teams, or Slack
- Experience managing Google Docs
- Experience migrating email systems to Exchange Online (from Exchange Online, GSuite, etc)
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience with DLP systems and policies
- Experience with Sharepoint Online
- Experience with Spam filter management (Microsoft Platform or Mimecast preferred)
- Experience with 3rd party IDP solutions (OKTA, OneIdentity, Ping.)
- Experience with migration tools (BitTitan, ShareGate, MoverIO)
- Strong understanding of email security systems including DKIM, DMARC, SPF, etc.
- Experience leading a team
- Strong project management skills, strong attention to detail
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.