About Red Ventures
At Red Ventures we use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate connections between brands and customers. We also design, build, and operate our own consumer products in the digital personal finance space. We are nimble and fiery like a startup, but with the inherited wisdom and skills of 3,500 RVers working at our headquarters in the US. At Red Ventures Europe you will find colleagues who are highly skilled, competitive, and collaborative, with an emphatic bias towards getting stuff done - and we’ll expect the same of you!
What’s the role?
- Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and vendors to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns.
- Drive paid digital strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
- Reporting and analysing paid campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance.
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns.
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the social media space.
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve.
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid social campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets.
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry.
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid social campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them.
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in native digital platforms (i.e. Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, etc.) Google Adwords and DSP/Ad Serving platforms – building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization.
- Data lovers and analytically-minded people with a passion for marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- A clear passion for social media, and a strong point of view on its importance in the channel mix.
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital marketing including: campaign planning and execution in multiple platforms, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, bid/budget management and strategy, and measurement/results analyses.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Experience working with remote offices and developing strong communication across multiple locations.
- A good sense of humour!