As a BI Analyst, you will be charged with providing web analytics reporting and data-driven strategic insights, trends and perspectives. The ideal candidate will develop and maintain relevant data capture, reporting and perform critical data analysis necessary to monitor and improve revenue-related business goals for Red Ventures. This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mindset, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills.
- Manage web analytics measurement strategy to standardize tracking taxonomy across multiple websites and business verticals.
- Execute on web analytics and marketing tools implementation using Google Analytics 360, Google tag manager and in-house analytics solutions.
- Conduct a variety of deep-dive data analyses to gather web behavioral data insights to make decisions on new products, optimization tests and enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with all areas of the business (Product, SEO, Performance Marketing, Business Development, Social, Email, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Display/AdOps) to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders.
- Run ad-hoc reports and develop dashboards on web behavioral data for internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools. Google Tag Manager (GTM) experience a plus.
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends and make fact-based recommendations.
- Experience with data extraction, manipulation and blending across different data sources (Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers, SQL Server, Snowflake, AWS, Salesforce, flat files, etc).
- Experience using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards.
- Writing SQL queries against complex databases for data extraction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working on and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.