Red Ventures is looking for a talented and motivated Software Engineer to join its Allconnect business unit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly visible engineering team that works in a fast paced and challenging environment.
What We Do and How We Work:
We are developing systems and APIs that power online web properties and webservices based ordering applications (ReactJS Frontend ; C# Backend). These applications are mission critical, and integral to providing world-class service to our external and internal customer.
Projects are planned and run in an agile manner using Atlassian's core suite of integrated tools (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket). Development is done in teams grouped by feature with code reviews conducted on a Git pull request by the whole team enforcing living, shared coding standards.
An ideal candidate will have full-stack (or close) development experience-- back-end, data design, deployment, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, and troubleshooting. This role entails working with your peers in Atlanta, GA but will require periodic travels to our headquarters near Charlotte, NC.
What You Will Do:
- Gather functional & technical requirements from stakeholders and technical users
- Design, develop and evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, performs optimally, and is consistent with industry best practices.
- Participate in Test Driven Development including full unit testing and integration into continuous delivery pipelines.
- Participate in all aspects of product delivery, including planning, code reviews, and cross-platform / cross-browser testing.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to features, functionality, architecture, design and performance.
- Consistently meet expectations while working autonomously
What You Need:
- 3+ years of development experience in C# and .NET technology stack.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL.
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, React) is highly desirable.
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Demonstrated experience in code-reviews, design-reviews and over the shoulder debugging.
- Should be highly adaptable, and able to work autonomously.
- Ability and desire to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
What You Will Get:
- Untracked PTO
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Great medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited access to online training and development
- Access to our onsite fitness center and bocce court
- Super short drive to the famous Heirloom BBQ & Chattahoochee River and trails
- Employee discounts (retail, hotels, food, restaurants, car rentals, and much more)
- A casual dress code
Allconnect is now a Red Ventures company!
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.