- Develop scalable web applications for award-winning consumer-facing financial tools
- Develop modules to assist in A/B testing of different experiences based on session data
- Develop custom drop-in components for front-end features that are reusable across apps
- Design new API interfaces for use inside and outside the organization
- Work with UX and design team to transform wireframes into living products
- Work with best-in-breed frameworks and libraries for styling, layouts, and navigation flows
- Integrate new external APIs into platform
- Own full web development requirements and implementation, release management, QA regression scripts, and deployment to containerized production environments
How We Work:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What You Need:
- 2 + years of professional experience with Node.js and a UI framework like Vue or React
- Experience with client-side state management tools like Redux, VueX, or flux
- Proficiency in consuming, debugging and exploring REST API's.
- Proficiency with HTML5, AJAX, browser storage, and mobile responsive design
- Proficiency with consuming and producing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with task runners and asset pipeline tools (e.g. npm, webpack, Gulp)
- Proficiency with security requirements, authentication and authorization layers (OAuth2, Google Sign-in)
- Familiarity with CSS extension technologies (e.g. less, SASS, bootstrap)
- Familiarity with web service delivery stacks (nginx, express, virtual host configuration)
- Familiarity working in the cloud, especially as it pertains to the front end: (Amazon S3 or Azure Blob, Cloudfront, Cloudflare, Fastly, etc.)
- Familiarity with tag and event tracking libraries (e.g. Segment, Adobe DTM, Google Analytics)
- Understanding of the HTTP fundamentals, especially HTTP 2.0
- Fluent at using Git
- Excellent communication, collaboration and writing skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.